There are many facets of a successful restaurant that often goes unnoticed. However, it is these essential components that goes into making the most delicious food and the most flavoursome of memories. Although there are perhaps far too many of them to cover, here are some glimpses that best describes the soul & heart of a restaurant.
They are the heroes that make our taste buds feel alive and satiate our palates. The work they do is mostly unseen but every patron knows for a fact that they are the real essence of their delicious sojourn. Ultimately their greatest driving force is their sheer passion towards the culinary art and the delight on the face of a pleased customer.
- Picture Perfect: In hospitality, teamwork & skill go hand in hand. It’s a game that amalgamates the performance of the entire team to deliver you and your family an experience to cherish that borders on perfection.
- A Minute Skill: It takes immense amount of skill, patience and an eye for detail to make it big in this industry and to see a ‘curve’ on your face. The art so precise, it’s a science of the delectable.
- A Smile Says More: The dedication and commitment of the ‘soldiers of the delicious’ are the driving force of the organisation and are the ones who leave a lasting impression on you, be it the exemplary service, the helpful word, or just a welcoming smile. So smile, the world if a better place cos of it.
- Innovation Everyday: These ‘suited-up’ professionals appreciate the fine line between the subtle and the flare. The need to be innovative and sophisticated is a talent they have gained mastery over. ‘Change’ is good here, trust us, and have a blazing time of bliss.
- Creativity Galore: If necessity is the mother of invention then creativity must be a friend. When this duo of dexterity create magic with their concoctions, you will be hooked in its awe-inspiring spell.
Artistry: For an artist flamboyance and grace comes naturally. The zeal and enthusiasm shown towards the craft is second nature, and not forced. Ask him and he’ll tell you how it’s done. Pointer – Works without music too.
Flavour Personified – If you truly love what you do it is more than obvious. It is therefore clearly the reason that their greatest satisfaction is when they hear how delicious the food is. So now that you know, if you truly enjoyed their food, why not give them a shout-out.
Like we said, there are many more moments that we look forward to share with you over the coming days, yet in the meantime, whenever you visit your favourite restaurant or are giving a new place a try, give a thought to all those working behind the scenes to make your day not only good but spectacular. Happy food everyone. Go make it delicious!